Tamworth Cornerstone Housing Association
Stephanie Hood is the CEO of Tamworth Cornerstone Housing Association, a housing association that provides accommodation and support for young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessnessWe in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
In her role as CEO, Stephanie oversees the running of a housing association that provides a framework of support, encouragement, challenge and opportunity to young single people aged 16-25. The project has been running since 1984 and is an Industrial & Provident Society which, for financial purposes, is equivalent to charitable status.
In July 2021, Stephanie appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
Telavox: "Simplicity the key in UCaaS and CCaaS solutions"
Independent Review of Criminal Legal Aid: legal firms call for adequate funding for criminal defence profession
Ahead of the curve: Bell Howley Perrotton figurehead discusses how automation helped business through Covid-19
UK government outlines plans for Mental Health Act reforms
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Stephanie Hood has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter