The Leaders Council
of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
For the people who run the country and the people who keep the country running.Apply for Membership
Key features of membership
- Develop your bio with guidance from our experienced editorial team.
- Tell the story of the challenges and achievements in your career to date.
- See your bio rank highly on Google and other search engines.
- Feature on our influential podcast alongside directors, CEOs, MPs and other notable leadership figures.
- Listen via Spotify, iTunes and all the main podcast platforms.
- Share on social media and get your voice heard.
- Feature in our daily news coverage.
- Commission stories on the issues that matter to you.
- Appear on the front page of our website and Google News.
- Make a firm commitment to good business practice by adhering to our charter of principles.
- Proudly display a 'Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' badge on your website, email signature and elsewhere.
- Have your say on the key issues of the day.
Chronicle your career
Your Leaders Council bio will be one of the first things people see when they enter your name into a search engine. It will let colleagues, peers and the wider world know about your career and achievements. You can edit or update your bio whenever you wish.
Appear on podcast
We put out regular podcasts with business leaders, politicians and other influential figures. Leaders Council members are invited to take part and have their voice heard by the people who shape Britain’s future. Your podcast will appear on all the major podcast platforms, including iTunes, Spotify and YouTube.
Be in the news
We regularly quote Leaders Council members in our daily news coverage. This puts you on the front page of our website and Google News. You can also suggest potential stories to our editorial team, which helps us to focus on the stories that really do matter for you, your sector and British business as a whole.
Charter of principles
As a member of The Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, you pledge to adhere to our charter of principles, which outline an unequivocal commitment to championing fair leadership and good business practices. Only those individuals who uphold these standards are permitted to join. As a member, you will be able to display a Leaders Council badge, which instantly informs all visitors to your website of your commitment to these essential values.
What it means to be a member of The Leaders Council
Discuss your work alongside the country's most respected politicians and personalities. Our members enjoy a raised profile, rank highly on search engines and have access to a range of key features. They are the people who run the country and the people who keep the country running.
Ready to be recognised as an exceptional leader?
Our members enjoy a raised profile, rank highly on search engines and have access to a range of key features. They are the people who run the country and the people who keep the country running.Apply for Membership