St Leonard's CE Primary School
Simon Jackson has been the Headteacher at St Leonards since 2011, joining after having spent a period of time as Deputy Head at Cheam Fields Primary School.
Under Jackson's leadership, the school has been rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED since 2017.
In July 2020, Jackson appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of effective leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Listen to Simon Jackson's Leaders Council podcast.
In the News
Schools have modified curriculum to support catch up, new report finds
News | Published September 14th 2021, 2:41 pm
The National Foundation for Educational Research published a new report earlier this month investigating the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on schools serving deprived communities.Read more →
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Simon Jackson has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter