Prisoners' Education Trust
Rod Clark is the Chief Executive of the Prisoners’ Education Trust, which supports prisoners across England and Wales to gain the skills, experience and motivation to live a life free from crime.
Listen to Rod Clark's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
COMMENT: Ahmed Shibli discusses the 'unifying string theory' of the twenty-first century in an ongoing series. 4/5.
LEADERSHIP ROUND-UP: Beauty Kitchen promotes skincare range for Veganuary, Shaikh and Co provide helpful update for businesses, NSF launches new app
Making remote learning work: Ascentis shares six top tips for teachers supporting learners at home
COMMENT: Ahmed Shibli discusses the 'unifying string theory' of the twenty-first century in an ongoing series. 3/5.
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Rod Clark has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter