Robert Gupta is the Chief Executive of Secon Cyber, a leading cyber security company that provides a wide range of cyber security services and technologies to a substantial and diversified client base.
Listen to Robert Gupta's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Starting a business: The keys to the first step according to those who have done it
IMF predicts slower UK and global economic growth than previously thought
Metropolitan Police to launch probe into Covid rule breaches in Downing Street
Becketts’ latest award indicative that business is getting behind the UK’s Armed Forces
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Robert Gupta has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter