Richard has been involved with the Watford-based Aonyx business since its inception.
In July 2020, Richard appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
During Richard's tenure, Aonyx has enjoyed a decade-long partnership with London City Airport in which it has provided and maintained its flight information displays and advertising screens. In 2021, this collaboration yielded history with the installation of the world’s first airport video check-in wall, comprising of 56 screens and stretching over a length of 36 metres.
Listen to Richard Reid's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Richard Reid has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter