Raymond Bottone is co-director of personal care consultancy agency MySalonManager and owner of hair salon business Raymond Bottone hairdressing.
After spending two years with a leading London barber salon as a store manager, Bottone opened his own salon business Raymond Bottone Hairdressing in Brentwood, Essex, in 2009. Starting the business at the tender age of 22, Bottone remains at the helm today and has received awards in business and creativity.
Having taken up a role as co-director and business coach at MySalonManager in 2018, Bottone now nurtures the growth of over 100 salons and salon groups in the UK alongside running his own business.
In October 2020, Bottone appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Listen to Raymond Bottone's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: GTC Scotland opposes Internal Market Bill, Kidz Kabin offers discounts, Footprints Learning for Life in awards haul, Talltrees champion environment
Mercanta director talks Covid, coffee and the challenges of leading a small team spread across six different countries
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: Strongmind provides world first, Kathy Alexander calls for SRA reform, and TradeForce come in for praise
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Stevenson, Sunak, Marshall, Mustafa, Foster, Griffith
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Raymond Bottone has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter