Pauline Robertson is the executive headteacher at Victoria School. Based in Workington, Cumbria, Victoria School is a federation that offers nursery, infant and junior provision.
Pauline was first appointed headteacher of Victoria School’s infant and nursery schools in 1995, and then took on the role as school improvement partner to Victoria Junior School in 2010.
With Pauline’s input, the federation has created a strong leadership team, supported by outstanding, dedicated and committed staff and governors who strive to provide pupils with the best quality of education to open up the maximum number of opportunities possible.
In the News
Schools have modified curriculum to support catch up, new report finds
News | Published September 14th 2021, 2:40 pm
The National Foundation for Educational Research published a new report earlier this month investigating the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on schools serving deprived communities.Read more →
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Pauline Robertson has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter