Hilary Cairns is a well established financial supervisor, working across a range of financial instruments to oversee the business workings of Iforium LTD.
In 2022, Cairns was awarded the ‘Bookkeeper of the Year Award’ from the International Association of Bookkeepers.
Cairns is a well established financial supervisor, working across a range of financial instruments to oversee the business workings of Iforium LTD.
Founded in 2006, Iforium are a leading B2B iGaming software company focused on providing the next generation casino aggregation platform
In 2022, Cairns was awarded the ‘Bookkeeper of the Year Award’ from the International Association of Bookkeepers, at a prestigious awards ceremony hosted at the Palace of Westminster.
In July 2022, Hilary appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on their career to date.
Listen to Hilary Cairns's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
A-Level and GCSE results: Cherwell College offers flexible resit and learning solutions for students
Antiques on High named Best Nationwide High Street Antique Centre 2022
UK Export Finance makes new executive appointments
IFS: Tax cuts “unrealistic” without reduced spending
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Hilary Cairns has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member