Dental Surgeon & Dental Practice Owner , H Williams & Associates Dental Care
Bromley Kent BR5 1JZ
- Investors in People Gold award
Heather is a Member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners as well as the Fluoride Society and is passionate about reducing tooth decay, particularly in children.
She was previously chair of Bromley Local Dental Committee representing the committee locally and nationally and was a founding trustee for Chislehurst Youth for Christ, a youth project impacting the lives of young people.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Heather Williams has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter