N C S
Fergus Thompson-Yates is a senior director at NCS Property Consultants Ltd, a Commercial Building, Project and Sustainability Consultancy, operating as a sister company to an established cost and construction practice.
Thompson-Yates boasts over 25 years of experience in a commercial surveying environment working for Funds, Investors and Occupiers. He is experienced in the Industrial, Commercial and Retail sectors, having worked in the past for names such as RM Douglas/Tilbury Douglas, NAI Fuller Peiser, Atisreal [now known as BNP Paribas Real Estate] and the now defunct Chisholm Nurser and Partners, over a period covering the late 1980s to 2009.
During the mid-1990s, Thompson-Yates spent a four-year period in the domiciliary care sector with Milbury Care Services, where he was Acting Head of Property and Technical Services.
In 2009, Thompson-Yates took up his current role as a director at then newly founded NCS Property Consultants. The company today works with clients both in the UK and overseas as a Commercial Building, Project and Sustainability Consultancy firm.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Fergus Thompson-Yates has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter