Gary Collins, CEO of Red Rock Entertainment, has been elected as a Junior Entertainment Talent Slate (J.E.T.S) Judge for 5th Year running. The JETS Initiative takes place every year during the International Film Festival in Berlin and the EFM Market in Germany. This year, as a result of the Covid-19 restrictions across Germany & Europe, the event will be held online.
The J.E.T.S Initiative is the joint effort of the German film & TV industry, the government backed film funding organisations and the private investment sector to create co-production opportunities for emerging projects.
Red Rock Entertainment mainly works on projects that are at an advanced stage and are looking for the final amount of financing as such Gary Collins is well placed to act as a judge for the selection.
Collins continues to be recognised for his work after winning Top CEO of the Year in 2019, Film Finance company of the year by the Innovation and Excellence Awards Guide 2020 in 2020.
The event is usually held physically at the Berlin Film Festival however the competition will be held over Zoom on the 18th & 19th of February.
The full jury panel is:
01. Colette Aguilar – Moonrise Pictures (Spain)
02. Conor Barry – Savage Production (Ireland)
03. Paul Brett – Flying Tiger Entertainment (UK/China)
04. Todd Brown – XYZ Films (USA)
05. Gary Collins – Red Rock Entertainment (UK)
06. Antonio Exacoustos – Arri Media International (Germany)
07. Patrick Ewald – Epic Pictures (USA)
08. James Fler – Raven Banner Entertainment (Canada)
09. Michael Graf – Bankside Films (UK)
10. Daisy Hamilton – Tricoast Worldwide (USA)
11. Brian Nitzkin – Myriad Pictures (USA)
12. John McDonnell – Fantastic Films (Ireland)
13. Anick Poirier – WaZabi Films (Canada)
14. Michel Pradier – Roquette Science Productions (Canada)
15. Yannick Rudynski – Fizz-e-motion (Austria/France)
16. Inge Tenvik – Filminvest (Norway)