Becketts Southsea - Restaurant,Bar and Hotel
- Portsmouth Ambassador Since 2019
- Member of The Leaders Council since 2020
Terence Carvalho is the General Manager of Becketts Southsea, a restaurant and hotel located in the heart of Southsea, Portsmouth.
Terence has been in management positions since the age of 18. He has led high performing teams in a range of different hospitality settings from Restaurants, Bars, Hotels and The Theatre industry.
Terence Carvalho joined Becketts Southsea in 2019, having previously served as House Manager & Corporate Manager for The King’s Theatre, Southsea. In addition to his role at Becketts, Carvalho, currently serves as a Portsmouth Ambassador for Shaping Portsmouth. In July 2020, Terence Carvalho appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
His appointment as House Manager at The Kings Theatre in Southsea in 2014 made him the youngest House Manager in the UK and was the base of the 5 of the most successful years in The Kings Theatre 110 year history.
Terence has been in leadership/management positions for 12 years.
Listen to Terence Carvalho's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: GTC Scotland opposes Internal Market Bill, Kidz Kabin offers discounts, Footprints Learning for Life in awards haul, Talltrees champion environment
Mercanta director talks Covid, coffee and the challenges of leading a small team spread across six different countries
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: Strongmind provides world first, Kathy Alexander calls for SRA reform, and TradeForce come in for praise
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Stevenson, Sunak, Marshall, Mustafa, Foster, Griffith
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Terence Carvalho has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter