Stephen Paul is the CEO of Valued, an award-winning cloud accounting firm in County Durham.
An Accounting graduate of Northumbria University, Paul has become an experienced managing director as his career has developed, having worked with Valued since 2011 and prior to that having enjoyed a 14-year spell as an equity partner at Harlands Accountants in Consett, County Durham.
Paul and Valued work with the firm's clients throughout the UK, using cloud technology to help them manage their figures, ensuring clarity for better decision-making.
As well as being experienced in the accounting sector, Paul has other skills in the areas of customer service, business development, strategic planning and marketing strategy.
In March 2020, Paul appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of effective leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Specialist Security boss raises concerns over NIC fraud in security sector
Ocura Healthcare Furniture raises vital funds for King’s College Hospital
Building for the future: Danny W. Poole and Sons invest in new facilities
TCM Group’s Liddle named among HR Most Influential 2021
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Stephen Paul has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter