Make It York
Sean Bullick is the managing director at Make It York, the City of York’s Destination Management Organisation. Its purpose is to develop and promote York – nationally and internationally – as an attractive and vibrant place to live, visit, study, work and do business.
Bullick has been with Make It York since 2019. He previously spent a year working as a self-employed consultant, and was the chief executive of NE1 Ltd, a business he had established in Newcastle-upon-Tyne to encourage local economic growth, between 2006 and 2018.
In May 2020, Bullick appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Johnson, Green, Pennington, Richardson, Knight, Gething
FlyResearch poll: week 30 update
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Motegi, Truss, Neaves, Barnier and the Richard Stephens Partnership
Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group describes journey of adaption and diversification while PM and Mayor of London clash
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Sean Bullick has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter