Director, Brighter Splash
Samantha Murfitt is a director at the Oxfordshire Gardener, a horticulture and landscape practice, and Brighter Splash, a creative marketing agency in Oxfordshire.
Brighter Splash offers a wide range of design and marketing solutions, from website development through to print production and event management.
In May 2020, Murfitt appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Its services include everything from website development to event management and print production.
The Oxfordshire Gardener
Every garden is devised by the company's RHS Chelsea and Malvern award-winning designers with the lifestyle, surroundings and hopes of each client at heart.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Samantha Murfitt has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter