Director, Brighter Splash
Samantha Murfitt is a director at the Oxfordshire Gardener, a horticulture and landscape practice, and Brighter Splash, a creative marketing agency in Oxfordshire.
Brighter Splash offers a wide range of design and marketing solutions, from website development through to print production and event management.
In May 2020, Murfitt appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
Andy Clowes, headteacher of Hey With Zion Primary school, on getting children back into classrooms
Red Rock Entertainment’s Against the Tides to be screened on International Women’s Day
Leadership Round-up: Olivier Tsemo of SADACCA comments on the budget and Hancock announces expansion of free testing to get employees back to the office
Looking back: Johnson Controls marks 40th anniversary of historic MGM Grand Hotel project as revelations emerge on Grenfell disaster
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Samantha Murfitt has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter