Sally Dolan is the Director of Curo Salus, a Scottish organisation based in the country’s west which provides safe, therapeutic and caring environments for children who have attachment problems as a result of adverse circumstances and emotional trauma in their early years.
Curo Salus officially opened in 2005 and is registered with the Care Inspectorate and the Registrar of Independent Schools to provide care and education to children aged five to 18.
Under Dolan’s leadership, the Curo Salus team deploys a model of practice based on attachment and trauma theory and is informed by current research findings in developmental psychology and neuroscience.
Curo Salus today operates its own school as well as six care homes, working with children to alleviate problem behaviours and help them regain trust in adults. It employs 200 people and collaborates with 17 local authorities in carrying out its mission.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Sally Dolan has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter