Salim Lohiya is the managing director at Pioneer Computers Ltd, an IT specialist providing server and network infrastructure support and maintenance, and cloud solutions.
After leaving school, Salim Lohiya completed a BTEC in Computer Studies, at Southgate Technical College. He has since spent over 35 years in the IT industry, working for almost 17 years as an IT operator for Lloyds Banking Group before launching his own business, Pioneer Computers, in 2000.
Under Salim’s leadership, Pioneer Computers has become a Microsoft Silver Partner.
In January 2022, Salim appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on their career to date.
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Salim Lohiya has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter