Ryszard Kawak is senior partner at Townsend & Renaudon Chartered Surveyors, a company established in 1945 to serve local authorities and communities in the Staffordshire and West Midlands area by providing building and construction cost consultancy services for all sectors.
In his capacity as senior partner, Ryszard specialises in Dispute Resolution and has responsibility for much of the practice’s surveying and CDM work. Today, he heads the firm in partnership with Ian Bagnall, supported by 18 staff and by the founding partner’s son, John Renaudon, in the capacity of a consultant.
Ryszard and his colleagues boast a wealth of experience in all aspects of the building and civil engineering industry, as well as in dispute resolution, expert witness, party wall surveys, project management, project monitoring, insurance assessments, facilities management, building surveying, dilapidations and, more traditionally, quantity surveying, all of which cover the full spectrum of the construction industry.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ryszard Kawak has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter