Ruth Badger is the managing director of Ruth Badger Consultancy in Salford Quays, Greater Manchester. The consultancy is geared toward helping businesses launch, improve, and achieve sustainable growth.
She is also MD of Everything Tech, an IT and Services business also based within Manchester.
After founding the business in 2006, Badger has overseen the consultancy’s activity in providing effective, affordable, hands on solutions that increase productivity and profitability for businesses. Former clients include a US Investment Bank, an FTSE100 supermarket chain, a UK Bank, an international fashion chain and a multi-channel financial services group.
Badger has previous managerial experience with GE Capital and worked as a sales director at Compass Finance, both during the early to mid-2000s.
Since 2013, Badger has been the Managing Director of IT and Services company and Microsoft Partner, Everything Tech.
In May 2020, Badger appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
Government LGBT Panel set to disband
Babble acquires 81G Blue
Improvising and overcoming: Sugardough set for post-lockdown expansion
Hospitality and non-essential retail opens as Sacha Lord court case is expedited to the High Court
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ruth Badger has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter