Robert Hanna is managing director at Augusta Ventures, the largest litigation and dispute funding institution in the UK.
Robert is a leading light in Legal Services, including being a pioneer of litigation finance as co-founder of Augusta, the UK’s largest provider by volume.
Mr Hanna serves as a board member of professional bodies the Managing Partners’ Forum and the Commercial Litigators’ Forum where he is a leader in pro bono support.
Robert is a regular author, commentator and panellist at industry events, having recently spoken alongside politicians including Lord Chancellor Robert Buckland and Liberal Democrat leader Sir Vince Cable, and senior judges Lady Justice Carr and Sir Robin Knowles.
In March 2020, Mr Hanna appeared on a Leaders Council podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career.
Popular News Stories
COMMENT: Ahmed Shibli discusses the 'unifying string theory' of the twenty-first century in an ongoing series. 4/5.
LEADERSHIP ROUND-UP: Beauty Kitchen promotes skincare range for Veganuary, Shaikh and Co provide helpful update for businesses, NSF launches new app
Making remote learning work: Ascentis shares six top tips for teachers supporting learners at home
COMMENT: Ahmed Shibli discusses the 'unifying string theory' of the twenty-first century in an ongoing series. 3/5.
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Robert Hanna has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter