CEO, Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries
Richard Blunden is the CEO of Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries. Prior to being appointed CEO he was the MD and franchise Director as well as various roles with Volkswagen.
Established in 2002, Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries is the UK’s largest childcare franchise and third largest childcare provider.
Richard Blunden is the CEO of Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries.
Prior to being appointed CEO, Richard was the MD and franchise Director as well as having had various roles with Volkswagen and Beechdean Group.
Established in 2002, Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries is the UK’s largest childcare franchise and third largest childcare provider.Monkey Puzzle day nurseries are designed with children in mind, and each setting is equipped to the highest standards within a safe, secure and caring environment. For more information please visit either monkeypuzzledaynurseries.com or monkeypuzzlenurseryfranchise.com
Listen to Richard Blunden's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Richard Blunden has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter