St Ewe Free Range Eggs
Rebecca Tonks is a director and partner at St. Ewe Free Range Eggs, a family run farm based in Truro, Cornwall, which produces, packages and processes award-winning free-range eggs.
Rebecca Tonks has been part of the St. Ewe Free Range Eggs family business from a very young age, and as a partner and director since 2004. The company offers a range of retail and wholesale eggs and pasteurised liquid egg for every budget in the UK, as well as export.
In September 2020, Rebecca Tonks appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Rebecca Tonks's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
NI ministers welcome 130 jobs and £19 million PPE contract for Bangor firm, Denroy
Totaljobs report outlines how to improve working conditions in social care
PayByPhone UK CEO: Why trust and transparency are the key ingredients for strong leadership in 2021
Driver Require report featured in industry outlet Transport Operator
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Rebecca Tonks has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter