Philippa Keith FCIS is the managing director of MSP Secretaries, the leading independent provider of company secretarial and corporate services to all types of company operating in the UK.
MSP Secretaries has been active since the early 1990s, with Philippa having been at the helm since 2010. She boasts extensive experience in the professional practice arena and is active in consultations in relevant legislation.
Philippa has been a member of the ICSA Council for two terms and is a FICS. She has considerable experience in the AIM market, having advised on AIM clients from the inception of AIM as a market. She currently sits on the sub-law committee of the ICAEW.
In December 2021, Philippa appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Philippa Keith has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter