The Royal Hospital
Paul Allen is the chief executive of the Royal Hospital of Neuro Disability [RHN] in Putney, London.
Before his arrival at RHN, originally as interim chief executive, Paul was chief executive and a trustee, of The Abbeyfield Society for six years. He has also served as interim chief executive of The Soil Association and chief operating officer and deputy chief executive at the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust.
Allen was offered the permanent role of chief executive of RHN by the board after six weeks of his tenure and has occupied the role since.
In June 2020, Allen appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Johnson, Green, Pennington, Richardson, Knight, Gething
FlyResearch poll: week 30 update
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Motegi, Truss, Neaves, Barnier and the Richard Stephens Partnership
Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group describes journey of adaption and diversification while PM and Mayor of London clash
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Paul Allen has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter