Dancing Nikita Company
Nikita Thakrar is an established Indian dance teacher, qualified Yoga instructor and certified NLP master practitioner. She runs her own business, Dancing Nikita Company Dance and Yoga Studio, and has a passion for inspiring others through her skills and personal experiences.
Nikita has owned her own business since 2005. Today, she regularly coaches groups in weekly Yoga and Meditation sessions as well as Personal Development Masterclasses for increased self-awareness and positive thinking.
With her holistic approach, Nikita's sessions enrich both physical health and mental wellbeing. She is an aspiring public speaker outside of her main work and hosts her own podcast channel featuring poetry and guided meditations.
In December 2021, Nikita appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on their career to date.
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Nikita Thakrar has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter