Hardy Signs - Transforming the UK since 1993
Burton upon Trent
- Manufacturer of the Year 2020 - Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Awards
- Manufacturer of the Year 2020 - East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Awards
- 'Bringing Learning to Life' award - Keele University’s Breaking the Mould Awards
- Small Business of the Year 2012 - Burton Business Awards
- B2B Business of the Year 2019 - The People’s Business Awards from Burton Small Business and Staffordshire County Council.
- President, Burton and District Chamber of Commerce within the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce
Nik Hardy is the founder of Hardy Signs, one of the most recognised and preferred signage suppliers in the United Kingdom. Nik plays an active role in the business community in the UK and is currently the President of Burton and District Chamber of Commerce, one of the 10 divisions of the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce. He's also a member of the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce, Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce, and more.
Nik Hardy has led Hardy Signs through a period of growth and success. Over the last 8 years Hardy Signs has been grateful to have received different European Union growth fundings that have helped the company reach its mission to being a leading signage company.
In March 2020, Nik Hardy appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Government LGBT Panel set to disband
Babble acquires 81G Blue
Improvising and overcoming: Sugardough set for post-lockdown expansion
Hospitality and non-essential retail opens as Sacha Lord court case is expedited to the High Court
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Nik Hardy has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter