Hardy Signs - Transforming the UK since 1993
Burton upon Trent
- Manufacturer of the Year 2020 - Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Awards
- Manufacturer of the Year 2020 - East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Awards
- 'Bringing Learning to Life' award - Keele University’s Breaking the Mould Awards
- Small Business of the Year 2012 - Burton Business Awards
- B2B Business of the Year 2019 - The People’s Business Awards from Burton Small Business and Staffordshire County Council.
Nik Hardy is the founder of Hardy Signs, one of the most recognised and preferred signage suppliers in the United Kingdom. Nik plays an active role in the business community in the UK and is currently the President of Burton and District Chamber of Commerce, one of the 10 divisions of the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce. He's also a member of East Midlands Chamber of Commerce, Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce, and more.
Nik Hardy has led Hardy Signs through a period of growth and success. Over the last 8 years Hardy Signs has been grateful to have received different European Union growth fundings that have helped the company reach its mission to being a leading signage company. In March 2020, Nik Hardy appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
“I have witnessed Law firm owners breaking down”: solicitor Joanne Tyler reveals the realities of Covid-19 for legal practices amid conveyancing boom and falling house prices
Mercanta’s Stephen Hurst highlights the importance of standing by principles and looks to the future with optimism as 25-year anniversary in business approaches
LEADERSHIP ROUND-UP: RDT announces new partnership, TCEG makes new acquisition, Kent Autistic Trust shares mental health guide for coping through winter lockdown
Evtec continues to support disabled workers following takeover of Arlington Automotive
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Nik Hardy has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter