Nicola Graham is the managing director at tops:health, a private promotion business with physiotherapy at its heart.
Nicola comes from a physiotherapy background and has worked as a physiotherapist in a senior capacity across numerous organisations since 2005.
Nicola’s current role focusses fully on the operations, management and finances of tops:health, which strives to deliver transparent and effective health promotion services which empower and educate.
Since May 2020, Nicola has been a trustee of Fighting Fit for Cancer charity.
In October 2020, Nicola appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Nicola Graham's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: GTC Scotland opposes Internal Market Bill, Kidz Kabin offers discounts, Footprints Learning for Life in awards haul, Talltrees champion environment
Mercanta director talks Covid, coffee and the challenges of leading a small team spread across six different countries
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: Strongmind provides world first, Kathy Alexander calls for SRA reform, and TradeForce come in for praise
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Stevenson, Sunak, Marshall, Mustafa, Foster, Griffith
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Nicola Graham has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter