Nick Farnell is the design director at NFA Architects Ltd, an established and experienced small architectural practice with five employees in Thanet, Kent that predominantly serves central London. It operates in several sectors including residential, commercial and education.
Nick is a qualified architect with over 23 years of experience in the industry, garnered from working across many sectors spanning different building types, from high-end gyms to spas, theatre to home cinema, Crown courts to schools and hotels to homes.
He has been a director of NFA Architects since its inception, with his and the company’s forte now lying in the design of challenging schemes, for example, works on Grade I listed buildings in some of the most prestigious locations across London.
In the News
“Our whole working practice has changed”: NFA Architects' Farnell reflects on Covid-19 pandemic
News | Published August 9th 2021, 8:53 am
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought about a fundamental shift in the way that people work across multiple industry sectors.Read more →
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Nick Farnell has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter