Nicholas C Flack
N & C Glass
Nicholas C Flack is the managing director of N&C Glass, a well-respected double-glazing company based in Ely for over 35 years. The business can provide clients with new and replacement windows, doors and conservatories constructed of either uPVC or aluminium, along with a multitude of other services.
Nicholas formed N&C Glass in 1983 after seeing an opening within the local market. Since then, his leadership has seen the company expand and go from strength to strength, to the point where it now employs more than 35 people.
Nicholas spearheads a team that has years of experience in the industry between them, and this has been necessary over more recent years, when the company has been forced to navigate the Covid-19 pandemic, and associated challenges including shortages of key materials and skilled labour [2020-2021].
In October 2021, Nicholas appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Specialist Security boss raises concerns over NIC fraud in security sector
Ocura Healthcare Furniture raises vital funds for King’s College Hospital
Building for the future: Danny W. Poole and Sons invest in new facilities
TCM Group’s Liddle named among HR Most Influential 2021
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Nicholas C Flack has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter