Modupe Oni is the managing director of First Practice Healthcare, a domiciliary care provider based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
As registered manager of First Practice Healthcare, Modupe oversees its entire services provision for adults and young people who are vulnerable and may experience dementia, learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, mental health issues, eating disorders, physical or sensory impairments and addiction issues.
Modupe has been involved in the running of the provider since it was established in 2010 to provide reliable and quality care and support to vulnerable people who choose to live and function in the community.
Popular News Stories
Northern Ireland Protocol Bill clears first parliamentary hurdle
“Look again at tax-free shopping scheme”, tourism and retail sectors urge government
ISDC and LJMU announce collaborative partnership to expand operations in India
G7 summit: Johnson to call for action on Ukrainian grain exports
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Modupe Oni has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member