Michelle Padron-Kitching is a director at Futureworks NY, an organisation based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, which provides training, support and guidance for people of all ages as well as volunteering opportunities within the local community.
Padron-Kitching has been involved with Futureworks NY since 2012, the year of its foundation. She co-directs the organisation alongside Sarah Thornton. Padron-Kitching holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the Open University.
In 2012, Padron-Kitching appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Michelle Padron-Kitching's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
The Boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman discusses breaking the stigma around mental health to unlock potential
UN fires off climate warning over fossil fuels
LoCem®: A Low Carbon Solution to Retaining Embodied Carbon in Existing Building Stock
Foreign secretary Truss makes Gulf visit as Milling condemns North Korean missile launch
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Michelle Padron-Kitching has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter