Michael Gietzen is the Group Managing Director at Identity, a company that delivers global live and virtual events.
Michael Gietzen Group Managing Director at Identity, following a successful tenure at Watson Associates.
Gietzen oversees 100+ team that deliver global live events as well as adapting live experiences through creative technology to deliver entire digital production virtual events.
In April 2020, Michael Gietzen appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Labour reveals plans to tackle rising energy bills
Techbuyer: How can a Circular Economy Lessen the Demand on the Mining of Critical Raw Materials?
YPS Leaders Conference: Leading Professionals gather to discuss ‘Leadership in a Volatile World for Young Professionals’
Techbuyer: can we do better than IT Recycling?
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Michael Gietzen has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member