Financial Secretary, The United Westminster and Grey Coat Foundation
Michael Bithell is the financial secretary at The United Westminster and Grey Coat Foundation, an education charity with its roots in the late-1500s, when influential individuals and families decided to establish Christian schools to support the poor of the parish.
Michael has been the financial lead at The United Westminster and Grey Coat Foundation since 2015, overseeing budget responsibility as it moves to improve learning provision for disadvantaged students and strengthen the already thriving partnerships between the Foundation schools, all of which strive to provide the best education for its pupils.
Prior to joining the foundation, Michael spent 15 years [2000-2015] as a director of big four professional consulting firm, Deloitte UK.
Popular News Stories
NI ministers welcome 130 jobs and £19 million PPE contract for Bangor firm, Denroy
Totaljobs report outlines how to improve working conditions in social care
PayByPhone UK CEO: Why trust and transparency are the key ingredients for strong leadership in 2021
Driver Require report featured in industry outlet Transport Operator
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Michael Bithell has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter