Matthew Scott, Kent PCC
The Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner
Matthew Scott is the Police and Crime Commissioner for Kent, an office that serves as the public’s bridge to the police service, and puts together a Police and Crime Plan.
Popular News Stories
Gove’s comments suggest vaccine passports may be imminent
Giving back: Terence Carvalho joins The Literacy Hubs' Board of Trustees
Russell Finex: Sustainable plastic recycling spotlight – how can you improve your process?
Covid and the care sector: TimeFinders boss hopes that lessons learnt from the pandemic can incite positive change
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Matthew Scott, Kent PCC has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter