Martin Cobbald is the managing director of Dealey Fumigation, a professional fumigation firm based in Troston, Suffolk, which specialises in commodity treatments.
The firm, which Cobbald has headed since 2009, regularly carries out bulk fumigations, stack fumigations, ship fumigations, building fumigations, shipping container fumigations, organic produce fumigations and controlled environment fumigations.
Cobbald has also led the Fumigation and Controlled Environments Committee for more than five years, and is an active director of the British Pest Control Association and MD of Step Pest Control Ltd.
To view more information about Dealey Fumigation, please visit: https://www.dealey.co.uk/
In April 2020, Cobbald appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Andy Clowes, headteacher of Hey With Zion Primary school, on getting children back into classrooms
Red Rock Entertainment’s Against the Tides to be screened on International Women’s Day
Leadership Round-up: Olivier Tsemo of SADACCA comments on the budget and Hancock announces expansion of free testing to get employees back to the office
Looking back: Johnson Controls marks 40th anniversary of historic MGM Grand Hotel project as revelations emerge on Grenfell disaster
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Martin Cobbald has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter