Mark Trowbridge is the Chief Executive and Founder of Riptec, a software development house entered on telecommunications.
Mark Trowbridge founded riptec in 2007 having previously served as Commercial Director for Fonicatel SL. During his tenure, Trowbridge has been responsible of the growth of Riptec, and its merger with Fonicatec. In April 2020, Mark Trowbridge appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the impotence of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Government LGBT Panel set to disband
Babble acquires 81G Blue
Improvising and overcoming: Sugardough set for post-lockdown expansion
Hospitality and non-essential retail opens as Sacha Lord court case is expedited to the High Court
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Mark Trowbridge has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter