Mark Trowbridge is the Chief Executive and Founder of Riptec, a software development house entered on telecommunications.
Mark Trowbridge founded riptec in 2007 having previously served as Commercial Director for Fonicatel SL. During his tenure, Trowbridge has been responsible of the growth of Riptec, and its merger with Fonicatec. In April 2020, Mark Trowbridge appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the impotence of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
PART 1 - Alison Kenyon calls for healthcare leaders to support sector staff post-Covid and stave off looming mental health crisis
Pressing the reset button: Dr Antoni Chan says that Covid-19 can act as the circuit-breaker to rethink NHS systems and be a turning point for the health service
Leadership Round-up: Emily Aklan launches Hope Instead of Handcuffs Campaign and NAAD release updated ventilation guide to protect against Covid-19
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: Dr Janet Rose named as patron of Regulation Matters Campaign, OMS helps the Transport Sector and Jillian Thomas continues Future Life Television
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Mark Trowbridge has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter