The Nutrition Society
Mark Hollingsworth is the Chief Executive Officer and Company Secretary of the Nutrition Society and its subsidiary Trading Company. He is responsible for managing the affairs of the Society for the benefit of members at the direction of the trustee board.
Before joining The Nutrition Society, Mark spent his career in the Royal Air Force, leaving as a Squadron Leader in 2003 and having completed a Masters in Business Administration through the Open University.
Mark became CEO of The Nutrition Society in 2014 Mark was awarded the CEO of the Year Award by CEO Today magazine as part of their United Kingdom Awards 2018.
In January 2020, Mark appeared in a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership in running a business and what key qualities are needed in order to achieve success. The discussion also included a look at the work The Nutrition Society are currently engaged in and what their plans are for the next 12 months.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Mark Hollingsworth has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter