Linda Symons is the founder of Kidz Kabin, an early years’ education provider operating across three locations in Muswell Hill and Wood Green, London.
Symons founded Kidz Kabin in 2011, and it has since grown to employ 75 people and cater for over 200 children.
Symons and Kidz Kabin pride themselves on an innovative approach to early years’ education, fostering learning through the central pillars of curiosity, active engagement and scaffolded activities.
The Kidz Kabin ethos is based on guidelines set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage [EYFS], designed to help children achieve the outcomes in the government initiative: Every Child Matters.
As a founder who is passionate about keeping up to date with the latest knowledge, Symons ensures her staff regularly attend courses to understand the latest research into child development, psychology, health and well-being.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Linda Symons has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter