Latha Kathirkamathamby is the care manager at Blue Crystal Care Agency, a specialised care provider based in Harrow, north west London.
A good CQC care provider, Blue Crystal Care Agency provides specialised care services for children, adults and the elderly who suffer from dementia, physical and learning disabilities, mental health and also including post-operative care, recuperation and rehabilitation after hospital discharge. The agency works with clients in their own homes or outside the home in places such as day centres or nursing homes and hospitals.
Under Kathirkamathamby’s leadership, Blue Crystal won the accolade of Best Domiciliary Care Service Provider 2019 for the Middlesex region at the GHP Healthcare and Pharmaceutical awards.
In June 2020, Kathirkamathamby appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Latha Kathir's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Labour reveals plans to tackle rising energy bills
Techbuyer: How can a Circular Economy Lessen the Demand on the Mining of Critical Raw Materials?
YPS Leaders Conference: Leading Professionals gather to discuss ‘Leadership in a Volatile World for Young Professionals’
Techbuyer: can we do better than IT Recycling?
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Latha Kathir has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member