Director, Constant Power Services
Kevin Wilson is Managing Director of Constant Power Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Riello Electronic Group. He speaks to Matthew O'Neill about his principles of leading the way.
Kevin Wilson is Managing Director of Constant Power Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Riello Electronic Group. He is also the Country Manager for the UK group being the only UK based Director for all three businesses.
Kevin Wilson joined Constant Power Services in 2007, having received a Master of Business Administration with a focus in international business from the University of East London. Under Kevin's tenure, Constant Power Services acquired a new site in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, with an increased warehouse capacity. The new larger facility allows an increase in UK stock holding and offers a range of further support functions, including more training facilities.
In January of 2020 Kevin Wilson appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Government LGBT Panel set to disband
Babble acquires 81G Blue
Improvising and overcoming: Sugardough set for post-lockdown expansion
Hospitality and non-essential retail opens as Sacha Lord court case is expedited to the High Court
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Kevin Wilson has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter