Director, Span Arts
Kathryn Lambert is the Director of Span Arts, a community arts charity engaged in the provision of an inclusive programme of live arts and events that include theatre, music, dance, storytelling, and workshops for people in Pembrokeshire.
In September 2020, Kathryn appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on their career to date.
Listen to Kathryn Lambert's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
NHS App to show vaccination status for international travel
TimeFinders’ Hesketh to co-host webinar for Dying Matters Awareness Week
Putting disabled people in the driving seat: SVR announces new partnership
Portsmouth hospitality and leisure chiefs take up new roles during business closures
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Kathryn Lambert has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter