Wilson Worldwide Productions
Josh Wilson is the managing director of Wilson Worldwide Productions, a London-based and award winning TV and film production company.
Wilson founded the company in 2013, helping it grow into a firm which airs programmes in over 150 countries worldwide.
Wilson himself is an executive producer, entrepreneur and philanthropist, starting his career managing direct sales and marketing communication teams across Europe and Canada for numerous organisations in financial services, energy and charity. He is a founding board member of the Genisys charity.
Wilson was also listed as a Forbes 30 under 30 Most Influential People in Entertainment in Europe in 2018, and was a judge for the same category the following year.
In April 2020, Wilson appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
NI ministers welcome 130 jobs and £19 million PPE contract for Bangor firm, Denroy
Totaljobs report outlines how to improve working conditions in social care
PayByPhone UK CEO: Why trust and transparency are the key ingredients for strong leadership in 2021
Driver Require report featured in industry outlet Transport Operator
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Josh Wilson has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter