Headteacher, Saint Michaels RC Primary School
St Michael Catholic Primary School & Nursery
John Lane is the headteacher at St Michael Catholic Primary School & Nursery, a voluntary aided Catholic primary school in Ashford, Middlesex.
John has worked at St Michael as a teacher since 2006, taking up the post of head in 2014. Under his leadership, the school continues to be “outstanding”. John has also extended the school’s provision during his headship by overseeing the establishment of the school nursery in 2016.
As headteacher, John was also responsible for successfully leading the St Michael school community through the immense challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Listen to John Lane's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
NI ministers welcome 130 jobs and £19 million PPE contract for Bangor firm, Denroy
Totaljobs report outlines how to improve working conditions in social care
PayByPhone UK CEO: Why trust and transparency are the key ingredients for strong leadership in 2021
Driver Require report featured in industry outlet Transport Operator
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
John Lane has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter