Director, Chapter Care
- Lord Lieutenant of London's award
- Parliamentary Review Best Practice Representative - 2018
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards winner - Best Domiciliary Care Provider - 2019
- Innovations and Excellence Awards winner - 2020
- Leaders Council of Great Britain and Ireland Member - 2020
Jeff was born in Isleworth, London, he attended several state schools before finishing secondary education at Feltham Community School (now Springwest Academy).
Jeff spent time in the Army where he served with 33 Engineer Regiment (EOD).
Upon leaving the Army Jeff stepped into the business world and supplied drivers to the road and air freight industry at Heathrow airport.
Jeff moved to Devon after two of his children came to live with him in 2008 where he now resides with his wife Helen. Together they run Chapter Care (North Devon) Limited.
Jeff has 3 children, Oakleigh, Lucus and Kyla and 3 step children, Saskia, Alyna and Troy.
Popular News Stories
PART 1 - Alison Kenyon calls for healthcare leaders to support sector staff post-Covid and stave off looming mental health crisis
Pressing the reset button: Dr Antoni Chan says that Covid-19 can act as the circuit-breaker to rethink NHS systems and be a turning point for the health service
Leadership Round-up: Emily Aklan launches Hope Instead of Handcuffs Campaign and NAAD release updated ventilation guide to protect against Covid-19
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: Dr Janet Rose named as patron of Regulation Matters Campaign, OMS helps the Transport Sector and Jillian Thomas continues Future Life Television
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Jeff Wilton-Love has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter