Janet Jack is the CEO of the International Association of Bookkeepers, an Ofqual-regulated professional and examination body for the bookkeeping & Accountancy profession.
The IAB’s duty is to ensure a high standard of bookkeeping through qualifications and provide support to its 10,000 plus member base. Janet first joined the IAB as its chair in 2011, before being appointed CEO in 2018.
Janet has previously worked as the finance director for the Federation of Small Businesses, and been director and owner of Essex accountancy and bookkeeping practice JJBA Ltd.
In June 2020, Janet appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Janet Jack has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter