Managing Director, Jointine Products (Lincoln) Ltd
- Foundation Degree (with distinction) in the Professional Practice of International Trade
Jane Smith is the Managing Director of Jointine Products [Lincoln] Ltd, a manufacturer of gasket paper materials.
Jane has been Managing Director of the firm since 2005. Its products today are predominantly used by the automotive industry, and its Flexoid® trade name is recognised and renowned by the industry worldwide.
In June 2020, Jane appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Public Sector Work
Listen to Jane Smith's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Telavox: "Simplicity the key in UCaaS and CCaaS solutions"
Independent Review of Criminal Legal Aid: legal firms call for adequate funding for criminal defence profession
Ahead of the curve: Bell Howley Perrotton figurehead discusses how automation helped business through Covid-19
UK government outlines plans for Mental Health Act reforms
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Jane Smith has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter