Aviva Day Spa
Janan Saher is the managing director of Aviva Day Spa & Academy in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Janan Saher is a multi-award-winning salon owner with over 20 years of experience in the industry, having worked with esteemed cosmetics brands MAC and Estee Lauder. Janan Saher’s Aviva Academy currently teaches over 25 accredited beauty, holistic and business courses.
In May 2020, Janan Saher appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
COMMENT: Ahmed Shibli discusses the 'unifying string theory' of the twenty-first century in an ongoing series. 4/5.
LEADERSHIP ROUND-UP: Beauty Kitchen promotes skincare range for Veganuary, Shaikh and Co provide helpful update for businesses, NSF launches new app
Making remote learning work: Ascentis shares six top tips for teachers supporting learners at home
COMMENT: Ahmed Shibli discusses the 'unifying string theory' of the twenty-first century in an ongoing series. 3/5.
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Janan Saher has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter