ELM Legal Services
James Emsley is the CEO of ELM Legal Services in Bristol, a legal practice which provides Will Writing & Estate Planning Services across the UK.
Emsley founded ELM in 2003 and has been at the helm ever since, setting up the first dedicated customer service centre for will writing in the UK during that time. In 2018, the firm was shortlisted for Will Writing Firm of the Year [South] at the British Wills and Probate Awards.
In June 2020, Emsley appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Listen to James Emsley's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
NI ministers welcome 130 jobs and £19 million PPE contract for Bangor firm, Denroy
Totaljobs report outlines how to improve working conditions in social care
PayByPhone UK CEO: Why trust and transparency are the key ingredients for strong leadership in 2021
Driver Require report featured in industry outlet Transport Operator
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
James Emsley has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter