Coach 4 Executives
Jackie Arnold is an international executive coach, supervisor and cross-cultural expert at Coach4Executives, trading as Arnold Associates. The company is at the forefront of cross-cultural working, “clean language methodology” and innovative leadership development and research.
Since commencing her work for Coach4Executives in 2001, Arnold has provided services for various businesses and institutions across the UK, including Barclays, Lloyds Bank, Sainsburys, the University of Cambridge and UCL. Arnold has also worked as a lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire in the past.
In June 2020, Arnold appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Jackie Arnold's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Jackie Arnold has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter